My Sister Jodie
What's it about? Jacqueline Wilson tells the story of two sisters who feel their roles shifting as they move to a new area of town with their family.
Why will kids love it? Aimed at slightly older children, probably from 10+, these books are a lovely way of touching on issues children may be experiencing at school but aren't ready to talk about yet.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play