In The Blood
What's it about? This story follows Rigby who, while on a search for his missing Grandad, learns lots of secrets about what happened to him in World War II.
Why will kids love it? This book is best suited for ages 9-12 with some serious topics covered about the hardships of war. Children will love learning about how different life was back in the war years.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play