We’re always told that kids say the funniest things, but sometimes when we spend all day with them (while they scream and throw things at us) we forget how perceptive, funny and frankly downright smart they can be.
Not to mention adorably cute.
From passive aggressive notes left on the fridge to sentimental messages inside birthday cards and, let’s face it, scrawlings on any surface they deem suitable, kids really have a way with words.
And although we shouldn’t necessarily be condoning these little messages, sometimes they are just too hilarious not to want to share with our friends. We all have our favourites here in the GoodtoKnow office, but which of these hilarious note-makers will make YOU laugh the most… ?
1. The one who’s not afraid to hold back with the bald jokes
Harsh but true.
2. The one who’s definitely ballsy
Nice try, Collin.
3. The one who is almost convincing
4. The one who likes things done properly
Can we sync our iCalendars?
5. The one who loves a list
Well you wouldn’t want to forget to dye the carpet pink, would you?
6. The one who believes in consequences
And how old are you now… ?
7. The one who is learning early
Keep a stiff upper lip.
8. The one who has warned you
Valerie you might want to avoid any situations with an axe.
9. The one who has thrown you under the bus
You didn’t show this to your teacher did you?!?
10. The one who puts family first
Is it wrong that this seems really adorable?
11. The one who is quite the poet
We’re more concerned about ‘wings of butterflies… ‘
12. The one who had good intentions
Yeh, that cottage pie you make is really something.
13. The one who just really loves bacon
Anyone for bacon?
14. The one who has their priorities in order
Have you been speaking to your dad again?
15. The one who won’t be told how to feel
You do you.
16. The one who appreciates the small things in life
17. The one who wasn’t ready to go back to school
18. The one who is REALLY a cat lover
Puzzled by the lack of felines in the police force, five-year-old Eliza Adamson-Hopper sent a letter to Durham Police explaining why cats would be just as useful as dogs in fighting crime.
The response to her adorable letter came from Chief Constable Michael Barton, a fellow cat lover, who said he was going to speak to the inspector in charge of police dogs about her ‘good idea’. We’re sure cats will be pleased to hear they’ll have to work alongside dogs soon…
Do you have any of your own funny notes of your own to share with us? Leave us a comment below!