Raising teenagers can be challenging - but it's also very rewarding. We've got loads of advice from experts and tips from other mums on how to make sure your teen grows up happy and healthy. Here's your top 5 teen articles:
- Key stage 4: What does this mean for my child? Info on the cirriculum and what exams they'll take.
- Dr Miriam Stoppard's top tips for healthy teens: Parenting expert Miriam gives her advice for their physical and mental health!
- What to do if your teenage daughter is pregnant: We run through the options.
- 10 dos for parents: 20-year-old Jay (whose dad is TV's Dr Phil) gives 10 tips to help you communicate with your teen.
Whatever advice they come to you for, use our A-Z to find expert tips, real mums' experiences and get their teenage problems sorted in no time
Latest picture galleries
- GCSE revision tips
- Child development stages: Age 13-16
- Free knitting patterns
- Pregnant celebrities
- Celebs who have battled postnatal depression
- 10 cheap Halloween costumes for kids
- 83 incredible kids' Halloween costume ideas
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- 8 homemade kids' Halloween costumes you can...
Like this? You'll love these
Want to help your teens with their school work but don't …
Talking to your teen about an awkward topic can be diffic…
Pre-teens and teens still need your help to build their c…
It is heartbreaking for a parent to find out that their c…
Are you a mum of teenagers? You told us you're busy argui…
Raising teens can be a real challenge at times - and ther…
GCSE exam results are in! If you're worried about what op…
Of course I love them to pieces, but raising teens is har…