1 cup mashed cooked sweet potato 1/2 cup mashed banana 1 cup evaporated skimmed milk 2 tbsps packed brown sugar 2 beaten egg yolks
1/2 tsp salt nonstick cooking spray, as needed 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
1 tbsp sugar 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Video of the Week
1. In a medium bowl, stir together sweet potato and banana. Add milk, blending well.
2. Add brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
3. Spray a medium-sized casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Transfer sweet potato mixture to casserole dish.
5. Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
6. Bake in a preheated 170ºC/325ºF/Gas Mark 3 oven for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.