2012 in pictures
This year in pictures
We all became a little sport mad in 2012. It started with Bradley Wiggins winning the Tour De France, reached fever pitch with the London Olympic Games and just to finish us off Andy Murray went and won his first Grand Slam title.
With all that going on it was easy to forget about the world of celebrities but a few juicy stories definitely stuck in our heads this year and the last-minute announcement of a certain Royal baby finished off the year nicely.
Speaking of Royals, 2012 was the year that we all fell a little bit more in love with the Queen - her dedication through all those Jubilee celebrations at her age was really impressive!
We've rounded up all of our favourite moments, films, gossip and things we just couldn't stop talking about this year. As another year flies by, take a second to reflect on the one that has just passed - they go so quickly, don't they!
What have been your highlights of the year? Tell us below...
Browse our other pictures
- Amanda Holden through the years
- Celebrity waxworks
- BAFTA TV Awards 2014: Best Red Carpet Pics!
- The changing face of David Beckham
- Too much information! The celebs who share too much
- Victoria Beckham does smile!
- Victoria Beckham's life in pictures
- 10 ridiculously cute pictures of Red Setter puppies that will MAKE your day!
- 45 best apps
- Sneaky celeb smokers
- Oscars 2014: The winners and the dresses
- Brit Awards 2014: all the pictures!