2012 in pictures
This year in pictures
We all became a little sport mad in 2012. It started with Bradley Wiggins winning the Tour De France, reached fever pitch with the London Olympic Games and just to finish us off Andy Murray went and won his first Grand Slam title.
With all that going on it was easy to forget about the world of celebrities but a few juicy stories definitely stuck in our heads this year and the last-minute announcement of a certain Royal baby finished off the year nicely.
Speaking of Royals, 2012 was the year that we all fell a little bit more in love with the Queen - her dedication through all those Jubilee celebrations at her age was really impressive!
We've rounded up all of our favourite moments, films, gossip and things we just couldn't stop talking about this year. As another year flies by, take a second to reflect on the one that has just passed - they go so quickly, don't they!
What have been your highlights of the year? Tell us below...
- Celebrity waxworks
- Celebs do Halloween!
- Why we love Prince Harry
- Plastic fantastic: Have they or haven't they?
- Dogs in clothes
- Our favourite moments from The X Factor 2014
- Clocks going back: 8 things to do with an extra hour - rather than sleeping
- The Pride of Britain Awards 2014: Our best dressed celebs
- 22 baby animals and chocolate recipes that just want your Monday to be happy