Save at the supermarket
All supermarkets are battling to get you into their stores by running special offers. It won't save you money if you spend on things you wouldn't usually buy just because they're on offer, but if you take advantage of offers on things that are already on your shopping list, or things you know you'll use, offers are a great way to save money.
So every week we search the supermarkets to find the best offers around to help you plan your shopping list or decide which supermarket to visit. But offers aren't the only way to save at the supermarket - follow these tips too:
- Make a shopping list and stick to it. Try to go shopping without your partner and kids too - you'll find that far fewer 'extras' appear in the trolley. - Give own-brand products a go - you might be surprised by the quality. - Never go shopping when you're hungry as you'll be far more likely to buy things you don't need. - Buy things in bulk that you'll need for the month - think, toilet roll, cereal, cleaning products, tinned vegetables.
Please note: Prices and offer correct at time of writing. All offers are subject to availability while stocks last. Stores may change prices at any time.
Click through this gallery to find the best offers.
Browse our other pictures
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- 7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 20th - Sunday 26th October 2014
- Dresses under £15
- 7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 6th - Sunday 12th October 2014
- Supermarket offers
- 7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 27th - Sunday 2nd November 2014
- 7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 13th - Sunday 19th October 2014
- The best offers from Approved Food and ClearanceXL
- 7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 8th - Sunday 14th September 2014
- Affordable back to school essentials
- 7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 1st - Sunday 7th September 2014
- 7 dinners for under £1 a head: Monday 29th September - Sunday 5th October 2014