Buy a budget dress
The Swedish brand launched its first-ever wedding dress earlier this year... and it costs just £59.99. The high street retailer said the inspiration for the dress is 1930's Hollywood. But there's only one style available at the moment, so it still might be worth shopping arround.
If you're on the look out for a second hand dress then you should try websites such as stillwhite.co.uk, bride2bride.co.uk, preloved.co.uk and sellmyweddingdress.co.uk, who sell designer dresses from Brown's Bridges, Caroline Castigliano and Vera Wang in a range of sizes.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums