Save the date!
The date you hold your wedding can make all the difference. If you choose a Friday or a Sunday you can cut the price by up to half. Also, winter weddings are cheaper, so do your research before committing to a date to get the best deal.
/money/galleries/33616/15-ways-to-throw-a-wedding-on-a-budget/8 /money/galleries/33616/15-ways-to-throw-a-wedding-on-a-budget/9 /money/galleries/33616/15-ways-to-throw-a-wedding-on-a-budget/10 /money/galleries/33616/15-ways-to-throw-a-wedding-on-a-budget/11 /money/galleries/33616/15-ways-to-throw-a-wedding-on-a-budget/12
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums