Here are our top 5 DIY options:
1. Love Hearts. Search online for the cheapest wholesale prices for items if you're looking to buy in bulk. You can get a tiny tube of personalised Love Hearts direct from the manufactuer or on eBay, with 50 packs costing £14.
2. Lottery ticket or scratch card. That's just £1 per person!
3. Make your own chutney or biscuits. All you'll need is a bit of baking flare and some supplies.
4. Make a mix CD. Give your guests the gift of music - it could be a selection of songs that you love and want to share with your friends and family.
5. Sugared almonds. You can buy them cheap online in wholesale quantities.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums