Put tin foil behind the radiator
A fresh sheet of foil (we're not talking about the leftover tin foil from your Sunday roast, unless you want the whole room to smell of potatoes... ) behind your radiator will reflect heat back into the space, leaving it noticeably warmer whilst costing you pennies.
Try it, and you can thank us later...
Click through to see more heat saving tips...
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums