10. Is the price right?
Don't do yourself down. Remember, people are paying for your time, expertise and the convenience of not doing it or making it themselves. Use Excel if you know how to (or ask a friend to show you the basics as it's not too complicated) or just grab a calculator and a sheet of paper for starters.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums