11. Build a network
'Networking can be a great way to meet useful new contacts who can help you grow your busines, or offer you advice and support about how to start a new business. You can find local networking events using sites such as Meetup.com.'
Networking doesn't have to be formal either. Talking to other mums, local friends or neighbours is just as good - you don't know where it might lead to in terms of new customers!
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums