2. Does my business have a market?
It is important to think about what makes your idea stand out. Steph Welstead from Startups.co.uk says: 'You also need to make sure you're offering something different and that you have clear unique selling points. What is it about your idea that would convince customers to buy from you rather than your competitors? Or, if no-one else is doing what you are planning, is there a good reason for this?'
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums