Be a poll clerk
How? Apply to your local authority expressing your interest and they'll put your name on the list. It's better to do this sooner rather than later, so don't leave it until the week before election day. You can also apply to help count the ballot papers in the evening, but be aware that this is pretty frantic work.
How much can I earn? About £230 a day.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums