The school run
How? You could either sign up with an agency or advertise your services in a newspaper or newsagents. You'll need to have an up-to-date CV with no gaps in it that are not explained, a copy of a police check (which you can get through your local police station), copies of relevant certificates and written references. You should also have an up-to-date first aid certificate. You'll be more likely to find work if you've got a driving license and a car.
How much can I earn? You should earn a minimum of £5 an hour, but if you live in London or have to care for more than one child, it might be more.
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums
- How to save money on medicine
- Spruce up your home on a budget