Offer a holiday home for pets
How? Put an ad in the local newsagents and put the word about that you can take animals in your own home. If you already have a dog, you'll probably meet other dog owners while out walking, so talk to them. And you could also put an advert in the local vet's practice.
How much can I earn? For pet-sitting at home you can probably negotiate a price of £50-£200 per animal per week. Keep the costs down by getting the owner to provide enough food and litter for while they're away.
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums
- How to save money on medicine
- Spruce up your home on a budget