Turn your garden into an allotment
How? If you have a large garden with direct access you could offer all or part of it as an allotment. Mark off a part that you're happy to rent out and let it be known around the neighbourhood that it is for rent.
How much can I earn? Not loads. On average, allotments in Britain cost between £10 and £30 a year.
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums
- How to save money on medicine
- Spruce up your home on a budget