How? Anyone can put themselves forward as a tutor of anything. Just putting a postcard in the window of your local newsagent or library could attract interest. However, if you want to do it through an agency or adult education centre, you'll probably need a teaching qualification.
How much can I earn? Prices range from around £10 to £20 per hour.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums