How? Advertise your services in local business magazines and newspapers, local Chambers of Commerce and on the web. You'll need to guarantee that you can answer calls for them (if they redirect them to you when they go out the office), during office hours or whatever hours they need. You'll need a good phone manner, a quiet room and a computer which you can send the messages by email to your clients.
How much can I earn? It depends on how many clients you have and how much you charge. You could charge per call or charge a flat rate per day or week.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums