How much does it cost to use my...
Some of the prices might not seem like a lot on their own, but add up the costs of all these appliances and you're looking at nearly £700 a year!
All average amounts of usage are based on research by Navetas. The cost per week is worked out based on Npower's most popular tariff: Standard Dual Fuel based on South London prices.
Find out how to switch your energy providers - you could save up to £320 pound!
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums