If you've got any outdoor metal decorations, give them a new coat of outdoor paint to spruce them up. Supermarkets, Argos, Wilkinson and garden centres are great places to pick up garden accessories on a budget.
Top tip: Got rusty garden furniture that's seen better days? Slice a potato in half and apply a little baking powder, then rub onto the affected areas. The acids in the potato react with the soda and dissolve those unsightly brown patches.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums
- How to save money on medicine
- Spruce up your home on a budget