One of the simplest is Wordpress.com but also look at Weebly and Wordpress.org - this is one of the best ones but if you're not tech-savvy you may need to get someone to help you. There are hundreds of tutorials on the internet too to help you get started including ones on the blogging sites themselves.
When you get a solid readership, you can start selling space on your blog to advertisers and when people click through on those links, a certain percentage comes your way.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums