Set up an ironing business
Think about things such as whether you want to wash the clothes as well, writing inventories so both you and the customer knows what's been handed over and whether you offer collection or want them to pick up their clothes - collection and delivery are two ways to set yourself apart if you have the time.
Tell friends and family to spread the word and get some business cards printed - Vistaprint offer free business cards. You'll also need insurance in case something happens to the clothes - make sure your insurance is accredited with the Association of British Insurers.
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Work from home jobs: 42 jobs you can do from home
- Best UK shopping outlets
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- Top 10 bargain websites
- Best 20 money saving apps
- Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
- Christmas decorations under a fiver
- 116 money-saving tips for mums