Microwave chocolate pudding
Cooking time:(may need an extra 1 min)
Total time:(including standing time)
Skill level: Easy peasy
This microwave chocolate pudding is an easy pudding recipe that you can make in just 15 minutes. You might think that microwaving a chocolate pudding doesn't give the best results, but this delicious microwave chocolate pudding is so easy and doesn't sacrifice taste! You won't believe how good this chocolate pudding recipe taste and the entire family will go nuts for it. All you have to do is melt the chocolate, mix all the ingredients together and pop in the microwave for just three minutes - couldn't be easier! This microwave cake recipe also requires just nine simple ingredients that you probably already have in your cupboard, so it's a cheap chocolate recipe that you can whip up when you or your kids need a chocolate fix!
- 125g (4½ oz) butter
- 75g (3oz) light muscavado sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200g (7oz) dark chocolate, melted
- 1tsp vanilla
- 100ml (3½ fl oz) double cream
- 25g (1oz) plain flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 75g (3oz) white chocolate, chopped
Take care not to overheat the dark chocolate when it's in the microwave - check regularly!
- To make this steamed pudding, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave on medium heat for a minute or two, checking regularly.
- Cream together the butter and sugar, then gradually add the eggs, melted chocolate, vanilla and cream.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and white chocolate. Divide the mixture between four buttered ramekins.
- Cover with clingfilm and microwave on high for 3-4 mins. Remove from microwave, pierce clingfilm and leave for a couple of mins. Turn out and serve with cream.