White chocolate parfait
Prep time:plus overnight freezing
Skill level: Easy peasy
Rich white chocolate parfait made with Baileys, white chocolate and double cream is a special way to end any meal and it's quick an easy to prepare
- 100g (3½ oz) white chocolate, broken into squares
- 250ml (8fl oz) ready-made vanilla custard, at room temperature
- 3tbsp Irish cream liqueur, such as Bailey
- 142ml carton double cream
- 2tbsp grated plain chocolate
- A few fresh raspberries
- Small loaf tin lined with clingfilm
Top tip: The parfait can be stored covered in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Put chocolate in a medium-sized bowl over a pan of simmering water. When it has melted, gradually stir in the custard until smooth.
- Leave the mixture to cool at room temperature. Stir in the cream liqueur. Whip cream and fold it in. Pour into the lined loaf tin. Freeze overnight until solid.
- To serve, put in the fridge for about 20 mins. Turn out and decorate with grated chocolate and raspberries, then slice and serve with extra fruit, if desired.