Thai coconut prawn noodles
Looking for the perfect midweek meal? This prawn stir-fry is quick, tasty and very, very satisfying
- 400g Stir-Fry Pad Thai Noodles
- 3-4tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 x 300g (10½ oz) packets stir-fry vegetables
- 250g (9oz) raw peeled prawns
- 5tbsp coconut cream
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
Prawns lose their flavour and texture if they're overcooked - so don't be tempted to keep frying them once they've turned pink.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, drain, refresh under cold water, drain again and set aside.
- In a large wok or pan, heat the green curry paste in the oil. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 mins. Add the prawns and cook for another 2-3 mins until they turn pink.
- Add the coconut cream and simmer for 3-4 mins. Add the noodles, mix well and stir in the chopped coriander before serving.