This tangy, colourful pork recipe makes a great week-night dinner - and it only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
- 2tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2.5cm (1in) piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 200g packet mangetout and baby corn (baby corn halved vertically)
- 500g (1lb 2oz) diced pork
- ½ x 195g jar teriyaki sauce
- 250g packet thick rice noodles
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onions (green part only), finely sliced
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
To make this dish even quicker to prepare, use ready-cooked straight-to-wok noodles.
- Heat 1tbsp of the groundnut oil in a pan and gently fry the chilli and ginger for a couple of mins. Add the mangetout and baby corn and cook for a further 2 to 3 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining groundnut oil and fry the pork for 5 mins or until browned and almost cooked. Return the vegetables to the pan with the teriyaki sauce and heat through so that the pork is fully cooked.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions, then toss with the sesame oil. Add the spring onion and coriander to the pork and serve with the noodles.