Cheesy chicken parcels
Skill level: Easy peasy
A ready-made three-cheese sauce works really well in this quick and easy chicken recipe
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- ½ x 300g tub fresh cheese sauce
- 200g (7oz) frozen peas, thawed
- 500g pkt puff pastry, rolled and cut into 4 x 15cm (6in) squares
- 2tbsp parsley, chopped
For extra taste, you can also add a few rashers of chopped, fried streaky bacon.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 2 mins until lightly browned.
- Combine the chicken with the sauce and peas. Spoon the mixture into the centre of each pastry square.
- Bring the corners of each square into the middle to make a parcel, squeezing the edges together to seal.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins at 200°C (400°F, gas mark 5), or until the pastry is golden brown. Serve with vegetables.