Smoked salmon blinis
Skill level: Easy peasy
These delicious smoked salmon bites are perfect for a big get-together - or serve them with a glass of bubbly before a dinner party
- 24 blinis from 2 x 135g packs Cavka cocktail blinis (freeze any left over)
- 200g (8oz) pack sliced smoked salmon
- 100g (4oz) pack rocket
- Lemon wedges and dill sprigs, to serve
For the dressing:
- 142ml pot soured cream
- 2tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
You can substitute crème fraîche instead of soured cream if you prefer.
- To make the dressing, combine the soured cream, dill and Dijon, and season to taste. Set aside in the fridge until needed. Warm the blinis according to the packet instructions and allow to cool.
- Top each blini with a little of the soured cream mix, a slice of smoked salmon and a little black pepper. Top with a sprig of dill and serve with the rocket leaves and lemon wedges to squeeze over.