Lamb and feta wraps
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These flavoursome tortillas make a filling family lunch - or a quick and tasty evening meal during the week
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 340g packets diced leg of lamb
- 2tsp cumin
- 2 to 3 large red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2tsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 8 flour tortillas
- 200g (8oz) packet of feta cheese
Spice these up by adding chopped coriander, red chillies and a squeeze of lime to the salsa.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and brown the lamb with the cumin for 10 mins. Add the red onion wedges and cook for a couple of mins until they begin to soften. Add 150ml water and leave to simmer for 10 mins.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes and parsley. Warm the tortillas according to the packet instructions. Divide the lamb between them and then add 25g (1oz) crumbled feta cheese to each one, along with the tomato salsa. Fold up and serve.