Zoe Taylor's Chinese noodles
Goodtoknow regular, Zoe Taylor, swears by this quick and tasty stir-fry - it's really cheap and only takes minutes to make.
- 3tbsp soy sauce
- 2tsp sesame (or vegetable) oil
- 2tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 packets of ramen noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Bok choi or cabbage, chopped
- Mix the soy sauce, oil, sugar and black pepper together and set aside.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to packet instructions. Use straight-to-wok noodles if you're in a hurry
- Fry the chicken pieces until they start to brown.
- Add the red pepper, onion and cabbage to chicken. Cook for another 10 mins or so until the vegetables are done and the chicken's cooked right through.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan, then pour the soy sauce mixture over the top.
- Heat through for 1 to 2 mins, then serve