Sally Munser's honey mustard chicken
Costs: Cheap as chips
The honey mustard glaze on these chicken breasts may be a fairly traditional choice, but Sally Munser throws in some curry powder to spice things up a bit.
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 3tbsp honey
- 3tbsp mustard
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 2tsp mild curry powder (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Melt the butter in a pan over a gentle heat. Stir in the honey, mustard, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Place the chicken breasts in a ceramic dish or baking tray. Pour the honey/mustard mixture over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped garlic.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F/gas 4 for 1 hour.
- Serve with new potatoes and creme fraiche.