Lamb chops and sweetcorn salsa
Skill level: Easy peasy
Sweetcorn salsa gives these juicy lamb chops a super-tasty kick - and the whole meal's ready in just 15 minutes
- 1tbsp Jerk or Cajun spice
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 8 lamb leg steaks, depending on appetite (Kids would only need 1 each)
- 170g can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zest and 2tbsp juice
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Once cooked, lamb should look brownish-pink, but not bloody, rather than grey in colour. The skin should look plump and juicy.
- Preheat the grill to high. Mix the spice with 2tbsp oil and brush over the lamb. Grill for 10-12 mins, turning once.
- For the salsa, mix together the sweetcorn, onion, lime zest and juice, rest of oil and coriander. Serve the chops and salsa with potato wedges and lots of salad.