Cherry, brownie and profiterole sundae
Skill level: Easy peasy
Double chocolate brownies, thick double cream and super-sweet cherries team up to make this sticky, gooey treat
- 3 tbsp tinned cherries, drained
- 150g (6oz) frozen supermarket profiteroles
- Chocolate sauce
- 50g (2oz) double chocolate brownies
- 1 tbsp double cream
Using fresh cherries instead of tinned will make this dessert even more delicious.
- Share half the cherries equally between two sundae glasses. Do the same with half the profiteroles then layer half the chocolate brownies on the top and drizzle chocolate sauce over the top.
- Repeat these layers using the remaining cherries, profiteroles, brownies and chocolate sauce. Serve with the double cream.