These cubes are super-versatile: serve them as anytime coolers, palate-cleansers between courses - or stir into yogurt, smoothies or ice-cream
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and stoned
- 3 kiwi fruits, quartered, white core removed, and flesh scraped from skin
- 200g (7oz) fresh or frozen raspberries
- A little icing sugar
- Lemon or lime juice
Melt the cubes to make a quick, fruity sauce for ice-cream.
- Purée the fruits separately in a food processor, until smooth. Add icing sugar and a dash of lemon or lime juice, to taste.
- Sieve the raspberry purée but leave seeds in the kiwi purée.
- Spoon purées into ice-cube moulds. Put in halved wooden lolly sticks to make mini lollies, if desired. Freeze and use within two months.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 20(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.