Thai-style salmon parcels
This light and healthy lunch combines grilled salmon, rich in omega-3, with a tangy oriental blend of lime, chilli, coriander and lemongrass
- 60g (2oz) butter
- 4 salmon cutlets
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely sliced
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 1-2 level tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- 8 fresh or dried lime leaves
- 2 x 4-5cm (1½-2in) length sticks lemon grass, each halved lengthways
You can assemble the parcels up to four hours in advance and keep them chilled until you're ready to cook them. Not suitable for freezing.
- Generously butter four pieces of thick foil. Place a piece of fish on top of each piece of foil and then divide the spring onions, chilli, lime juice, coriander and lime leaves equally between each one. Dot any remaining butter on top and place a piece of lemon grass stick on top.
- Fold up the foil securely to form a parcel, making sure the seams are at the side. Cook on the grill for 12-15 mins until the fish is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 387(kcal)
- Fat 29.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.