Milky strawberry lollies
Treat your kids to these tasty lollies made from fresh strawberries and yogurt
- A few drops of pink food colouring (optional)
- 450g tub good thick strawberry yogurt
- 9 medium strawberries, finely chopped
- 6 ice-lolly moulds
Why not use different food colouring for special occasions? Try green for Halloween!
- Add a few drops of food colouring to the yogurt if you'd like a brighter colour. Half-fill the moulds with yogurt.
- Add chopped strawberries and stir to distribute the pieces. Top up with more yogurt. Put the lid on, push in the sticks and freeze.
- To serve: Dip the moulds in warm water for a few seconds and the lollies will loosen.
- Use within 2 months.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 87(kcal)
- Fat 2.3g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.