Costs: Cheap as chips
This easy family recipe combines crisp jacket potatoes, simply grilled chicken and a tasty cheese and tomato topping
- 4 Red Tractor baking potatoes
- 2 large Red Tractor skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 50g Red Tractor butter
- 75g Red Tractor Cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 Red Tractor cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp olive oil
Look for the Red Tractor logo at your supermarket. It guarantees that food has been produced to high standards.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6). Slide the potatoes onto metal skewers and bake directly on the oven rack for 1 hr.
- Meanwhile, brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and grill for 20 mins, turning occasionally. Remove from the grill and cut into thick slices.
- When the potatoes have cooked, remove them from the oven and split in half. Scoop the cooked potato into a bowl.
- Mix in the butter, cheese and tomatoes.
- Pile the potato mixture back into the potatoes and grill for 5 mins.
- Serve with the jacket potatoes with a little grated carrot and the chicken.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 443(kcal)
- Fat 22.0g
- Sugars 4.1g
- Salt 0.7g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.