Raspberry biscuit towers
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These biscuit towers are super-quick to make - the kids will enjoy helping to build them, too
- 200ml (7fl oz) double cream
- Shortbreads, using our classic shortbread recipe
- 150g punnet raspberries
- Icing sugar, for dusting
Don't fancy raspberries? You could make these biscuit towers with strawberries instead.
- Make the shortbread biscuits using our classic shortbread recipe.
- Tip the double cream into a bowl and, using a balloon whisk, whip the cream until it is thick.
- Spread a layer of cream on to 4 of the biscuits, add a layer of raspberries, then pop another biscuit on top followed by more cream and raspberries and one more biscuit on top.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with a raspberry on top of each tower.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 354(kcal)
- Fat 30.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.