Sweet chilli salmon
Skill level: Easy peasy
A tasty, healthy alternative to fish and chips - and it's just as quick as going to the chippy, too
- 3tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 3tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 4 salmon fillets
- 140g (5oz) mixed salad
Serve this dish with oven chips for a quick and satisfying informal dinner party dish.
- Combine the chilli sauce, chives, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Season well, add the salmon and leave to marinate for 20 mins.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until hot. Add the salmon, skin-side down. Cook for 2 mins, then turn and cook for a further 2 mins or until just cooked through.
- Arrange the salad on four serving plates and top with the salmon fillets. Serve with the lemon wedges.
More fish recipes
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 345(kcal)
- Fat 19.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.