Salmon and peas with couscous
Skill level: Easy peasy
Fresh herbs and lemon juice add a real tang to salmon and couscous - and it's ready in just 15 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets, about 175g (6oz) each
- 300g (10½ oz) couscous
- 225g (8oz) peas, cooked and drained
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Juice 1 lemon
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1tbsp chopped fresh mint
Want to give this dish an extra kick? Try brushing a dollop of smoked chilli jelly on the salmon just before cooking.
- Cook the couscous according to packet instructions. Then add the peas, olive oil and lemon juice, and season. Stir in the freshly chopped herbs and mix.
- Brush the salmon fillets with a little oil and cook on a hot griddle on both sides until golden and cooked to taste. Remove from the griddle and coarsely flake into the couscous salad. Serve warm or cold.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 600(kcal)
- Fat 29.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.