Ham and mozzarella stuffed mushrooms
Skill level: Easy peasy
Juicy field mushrooms stuffed with ham and mozzarella - a delicious light lunch that's ready in just 15 minutes
- 10 large field mushrooms, wiped and stalks removed
- 100g packet wafer-thin smoked ham, chopped
- 120g packet reduced-fat mozzarella, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 180g packet mixed salad leaves
These mushrooms work well as a dinner party starter, as well as a quick main meal.
- Finely chop two of the field mushrooms and mix together in a bowl with the smoked ham, mozzarella and crushed garlic, then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fill the remaining eight mushrooms with the mixture.
- Put the mushrooms in a large oven dish, drizzle with the olive oil and cook for 7 mins on high. Serve on top of the salad leaves, and make sure you have plenty of crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 128(kcal)
- Fat 8.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.