Lamb chops with rosemary and anchovy butter
Skill level: Easy peasy
These mouth-watering chops are perfect for a quick and satisfying dinner
- 8 lean lamb chops
- Salt and pepper
For the rosemary and anchovy butter:
- 50g (2oz) butter, softened
- 30ml (2tbsp) fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) anchovy sauce
Serve the chops with our courgette and carrot salad.
- Prepare the rosemary and anchovy butter; in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Season the chops and smear on both sides with the butter. Cook on a prepared barbecue or preheated moderate grill for 12-16 mins turning occasionally, brushing with any of the remaining butter.