Italian tomato and Parma ham pizza
Skill level: Easy peasy
These easy-to-prepare pizzas are full of Mediterranean flavour - perfect for a hearty lunch or evening meal
- 145g packet pizza base mix
- 30ml (2tbsp) sun-dried tomato paste
- 5ml (1tsp) Italian dried mixed herbs
- 4 small plum tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices Parma ham
- 10ml (2tsp) olive oil
- Few mizuna salad leaves, to serve
Can't find mizuna salad leaves? Rocket or spinach will do the job just as well!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6). Make up the pizza base mix according to the packet instructions. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 5 mins until smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into two and roll out each piece to a thin oval. Place on a baking sheet. Spread over the tomato paste and sprinkle with the dried herbs.
- Top with the tomato slices and Parma ham and drizzle with olive oil. Leave in a warm place for 15 mins then bake for 12-15 mins until the dough is crisp and golden around the edges. Serve garnished with the salad leaves.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 450(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.