Tuna and onion jacket potatoes
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
You can't rush a baked potato, but this combination with tuna, red onion and cottage cheese is worth the wait
- 2 medium baking potatoes e.g. Estima or Marfona, scrubbed
- 100g tin tuna in brine, drained
- 5cm (2in) piece cucumber, finely diced
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 50g (2oz) cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper
If really short of time, part-cook the baking potatoes in the microwave then finish cooking in the oven at 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6) to crisp the skins.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6). Bake the potatoes for 75-90 mins or until tender.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together. Cut the potatoes in half and fill with tuna mixture. Serve immediately.