Witch's brew punch
This non-alcoholic apple punch is perfect for kids - the ginger ale and cinnamon make it really warming.
- 1 litre carton of apple juice
- Few slices of lemon
- 2 small apples, cored and sliced
- Few cinnamon sticks
- 1 litre bottle of American ginger ale
Don't let Halloween become a horror show - use our recipes for a great party: http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/Halloween-recipes
- Pour the apple juice into a large pan, add the lemon, apple slices and cinnamon sticks and heat gently for about 10 mins.
- Pour in the ginger ale and heat for a further 3-4 mins, then serve the hot punch in heatproof glasses or tumblers.