Iced berry smoothies
This cool smoothie is a real a treat - tasty, packed with berrys (one of the best superfoods around) and great any time of the day.
- 175g (6oz) frozen Black Forest fruits, partially defrosted (see tips)
- 200g carton Greek-style yogurt
- 30ml (2tbsp) honey
- 50-75ml (2-3fl oz) orange juice
Try substituting frozen summer berries or tropical fruit for a different flavour. Look out for 500g bags in the frozen food section of most large supermarkets.
- Reserve a few of the berries for decoration. Place the rest of the fruit in a food processor or blender and process for a few seconds.
- Add the yogurt and honey and process for a further 1-2 mins until smooth. Add enough orange juice to give a thick pouring consistency. Divide between 2 glasses and decorate with the frozen berries.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 220(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.