Smiley face people
These mini croquettes are perfect kids food- they'll enjoy making them as much as eating them!
- 6potato smiles
- 6 potato croquettes
- 8 chipolata sausages
- A little vegetable oil for frying
- 1 large carrot
- Gem lettuce
- 1 slice of cheese
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices of courgette
- Slice of spring onion
- 1tbsp cooked frozen peas
- Cook the potato smiles and croquettes according to the packet instructions and fry the chipolata sausages.
- Arrange the potato smiles and croquettes in groups of three to make mummy, daddy and baby. Add halved chipolata sausages to form arms and legs.
- Arrange thin strips of carrot for hair (use a zester to make the strips).
- Make an apron for mum using gem lettuce and a strip of carrot, wrap a triangle of cheese around the croquette for the baby's nappy, and give the baby a small circle of carrot and a thin slice of spring onion for a dummy.
- Make a cap for dad using a cherry tomato and slice of courgette and give him a carrot bow-tie and peas for buttons