Peppered feta and pomegranate salad
At just under 10 minutes to prepare, this salad is easy, delicious and great for your health.
- 225g (8oz) feta cheese
- 75ml (5tbsp) walnut oil
- 150g bag mixed salad leaves
- Seeds from 1 small pomegranate
- 30ml (2tbsp) toasted pine nuts
- 30ml (2tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 5ml (1tsp) Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- Crumble the feta cheese on to a plate. Drizzle over 15ml (1tbsp) of the walnut oil and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide the salad leaves between four serving plates and top with the feta cheese, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts.
- Whisk together the rest of the walnut oil with the vinegar, Dijon mustard and sugar. Pour over the salads just before serving.